• 1 Nutroz ozone device
• 1 Filter (installed)
• 1 Lid bracket
- One hour cycle time
- 120V power cord
- Lid support bracket attachment included
- Modern, light-weight design
- Polycarbonate base and lid,lead and phthalate-free
- Water, soap and heat-free, energy-efficient ozone technology
- Enclosed unit actively converts ozone back to oxygen at the end of each cycle
- High-grade latch ensures ozone is contained within the unit
- Rigorously engineered and tested
- Made in North America
The lid bracket holds up the Nutroz lid and stores your power cord. Simply wrap it around to secure for ultimate portability and convenience.
The moderate pressure is required to lock and soundly seal the device so ozone doesn’t escape during the treatment cycle.
Notify us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (888) 708-7876 and provide: (1) The model number and serial number, (2) A description of the nature of any defect in the nutroz device or part, and (3) Evidence of the warranty start date. If it is determined that the warranty can be applied, you will be provided with a return authorization number and further instructions.
Ozone has a distinctive smell that humans can detect even in the smallest concentrations—as few as 10 parts per billion. The ozone smell is a sign that odor has been removed at its source. Nutroz is designed to prevent user exposure to high levels of ozone. To ensure optimum device performance of ozone filtration, change the filter as needed as described in the Nutroz user manual.
The time varies depending on the material. Scents on soft, porous items take longer to dissipate as they absorb far more ozone molecules than hard, non-porous surfaces. Some individuals may have high sensitivity to ozone and should take extra caution.